• At First Church of the Resurrection, in Canton, on Sun. Dec. 23, from 8-9:30 a.m., there will be a breakfast with Santa, open to everyone. On Monday, Dec. 24, at 6:30 p.m. a candlelight Christmas service is planned.
• A Christmas Eve service will be at Epworth United Methodist Church at 7 p.m. The choir will present a Christmas Cantata on Sunday, Dec. 23, during the 9:30 a.m. worship service: "The Greatest Story Ever Told."
• Mt. Zion Community Church Christmas services will be Sunday morning, Dec. 23, at 10:15 a.m. Christmas Worship Service and Sunday evening, Dec. 23, 6:30 p.m., candlelight service with a choir presentation. No Christmas Eve Service.
• North Industry Christian Church's Christmas Eve service will be on Dec. 24, at 6 p.m.
• On Sunday, Dec. 23 at 9 a.m., during the 10:15 a.m. worship, the children and youth of Otterbein United Methodist Church will present a Christmas program, "Follow the Star." There will be two Christmas Eve Services. These are at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. The Candlelight service will be led by Pastor James. D. Zimmerman.
• St. Benedict Church Christmas Masses are Christmas Eve at Midnight and Christmas Day at 8 a.m.
• St. Mary Catholic Church, in Canton, will hold Christmas Eve Mass at 4 p.m. and Christmas Day Mass at 9:30 a.m.
• East Canton Church of God's Christmas Service will be on Monday, Dec. 24, at 7 p.m.
• Mt. Tabor United Methodist Church will present a Christmas Eve cantata, "Only Love," at 7 p.m., on Dec. 24.
• Beacon of Hope Community Church and Center Church of the Brethren will celebrate the Advent season together this year. A joint worship services will take place on Dec. 24.
SANDY VALLEY AREA
•Centenary United Methodist Church will have a Christmas Eve service on Dec. 24. at 10 p.m.
• The East Sparta Christian Church will hold its Christmas Eve service at 6 p.m.
• The Magnolia United Methodist Church will have their Christmas Eve candlelight service at 7 p.m.
Send your Christmas service information to email@example.com.