- 1 of 2 Photos | View More Photos
Frank and Marilyn Johnston will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary later this year.
The couple was married at the First Presbyterian Church in downtown Pittsburgh on Dec. 28, 1951.
After serving his country in the Air Force, the couple moved to Canton. They eventually moved to East Canton where they still reside. They have three daughters (Sharon, Laurie and Allison), nine grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
Frank worked at Republic Steel for 13 years and retired from the University of Akron. Marilyn held various positions at Dalton Factory Outlet Store in Canton for 20 years.
Frank served as videographer at Osnaburg Local Schools with the help of Marilyn since 1972. He retired from those duties in 2015. Frank and Marilyn still enjoy attending many sporting events at East Canton and bleed blue and gold.
Some of their favorite past times include taking steam train rides, Frank's Veteran groups and Marilyn's card club that has gathered for 56 years.