* Trick-or-treat will be from 3:30-5:30 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 31.
* Trick-or-treat will be held on Saturday, Oct. 31 from 3-5 p.m. in the township. Residents wishing to participate should put a porch light on.
* Pike Grange will have its public Halloween party on Oct. 27. Costume judging, door prizes and refreshments will all be part of the evening's events. Everyone is asked to bring a nonperishalble food item, which will be given to those in need in the area
* See East Sparta listing for party at the fire station.
* Trick-or-treat will be held on Sunday, Oct. 25, from 3-5 p.m.
* Tick-or-treat will be held on Saturday, Oct. 31, from 3-5 p.m. in the township.
* See East Canton listing for East Canton Lions Club community party.
EAST SPARTA &
.* Trick-or-treat will be held in the village on Oct. 31. from 6-7 p.m., followed by a community Halloween party at the East Sparta Volunteer Fire Station, located at 933 Main S.E.
* Trick-or-treat will be held Saturday, Oct. 31, 6-7 p.m.
The Magnolia Lions Club will hold its annual costume parade in the park around the bonfire immediately following trick or treat. Refreshments will be served once winners have been announced.
* Trick-or-treat will be held on Saturday, Oct. 31, from 4:30-5:30 p.m. The Waynesburg Volunteer Fire department will host a bonfire at 6 p.m. Contact Rae Ann Swinehart at 330-866-2793 if you are able to help with this event or to find out the location.
* Trick-or-treat in the village of East Canton is set for Saturday, Oct. 31, from 3-5 p.m. Leave porch lights on to welcome trick-or-treaters.
* The East Canton Lions Club will hold its annual Halloween Party on Thursday, Oct. 29. The party will be held at the Foltz Community Center from 7-8:30 p.m. It is open to Easy Canton village and Osnaburg Township residents.
Prizes for the best costumes will be given. All ages are welcome to participate. Cider, donuts will be available, and candy bags will be given to the children.
* The McKinley Presidential Library & Museum will host its annual Halloween Party at the 'Boo'seum, Friday, Oct. 30, from 6-8:30 p.m.
The party will be held at the museum, located at 800 McKinley Monument Dr. N.W., Canton.
For $5 per person, guests can take part in a Discover World scavenger hunt, watch planetarium and science shows and compete in a costume contest.
Children are invited to Trick-or-Treat in the museum's life-size indoor Street of Shops and Discover World.
Other activities include hayrides, samples of fresh apple juice and games. There's fun for the whole family.
Free treat bags are given to each child.
Hot dogs will be cooked over the hearth and sold from 6:00-7:30 p.m. for $2.50 in the museum's auditorium.
The evening will conclude with a spooky tale in the museum's auditorium. For more information on the event or to register, call the McKinley Presidential Library & Museum at 330-455-7043.
* The Malone University senior class will once again host The Great Pumpkin Hunt on Saturday, Oct. 31 from 10 a.m. to noon. The event will take place in and near the Randall Campus Center on the Malone University campus.
Tickets are $3.50 per child prior to the event and $5 per child at the door, with a $15 maximum cost per family. There is no charge for adults, but children must be accompanied. For ticket information, contact the Office of Student Development at 330-471-8273.